In this podcast we discuss:
- How to stand out, be different and find what sets your band apart from the competition.
- Does your band fall into the cover band commoditization trap?
- What agents want from a band before they decide to add them to their roster.
- The question you need to ask yourself to find out whether you have a point of differentiation.
- How to find your bands strongest most marketable feature.
- How your fans and clients can tell what makes you different.
- A simple technique to find ideas that can help your band stand out.
- Creating a promo showreel that’s an advert for your band.
- Why just having a video showreel might not be enough.
- How you can keep viewers engaged and watching your promo past the first few seconds.
- What showreel length is the ‘right’ one.
- How to use your promo showreel to really sell your band.
- How to make your prospective client feel like they’ve discovered you.
- Collect testimonials of all types and show them everywhere.
- Why testimonials are so powerful.
- Social proof and why it works.
- How to get testimonials from clients.
- The power of video testimonials and how it can get you the booking.
Listen To The Podcast:
Thanks For Your Support & Please Spread The Word
Did you know that you can have the Gigging Success podcast sent directly to your device as they become available? You just need to click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes. Reviews help the podcast get noticed by cover bands and musicians all over the world which grows our community. A larger community means more experience to share with each other.
What did you think to the content in the podcast? Share your thoughts below and lets carry on the conversation.