In this podcast you’ll discover:
- The reason many cover bands are being undercut on fees.
- The biggest challenge for most cover band.
- What happens when you fall into ‘The Cover Band Commodization Trap’.
- Why a prospective client decides to go for the cheaper band.
- What tools, tips a strategies you can use to build confidence in your prospect.
- How to under understand which audience you appeal to most that gives your band the best chance of getting the booking.
- How you can do something that’s unique to your band.
- WIIFM (Whats In It For Me) – How to increase your chances of getting the booking by showing empathy.
- How speed of response to inquiries will give you the edge over your competition.
- The importance of building a relationship with the prospect.
- How to deal with the fact that you WILL lose out to the competition but ensure your turn it to your advantage.
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks For Your Support & Please Spread The Word
Did you know that you can have the Gigging Success podcast sent directly to your device as they become available? You just need to click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes. Reviews help the podcast get noticed by cover bands and musicians all over the world which grows our community. A larger community means more experience to share with each other.
What did you think to the content in the podcast? Share your thoughts below and lets carry on the conversation.