Can you relate to any of these?…
“We added our details to their websites but not getting gigs”
“We can’t get any traction with agents”
“How do we crack the apathy from entertainment agents”
“The agents take us on and then hide our brand so all the impact is lost”
In this, the first of a two parter, we cover multiple strategies to help you overcome all these problems and show you how to get gigs from entertainment agents.
In this podcast you’ll discover:
- The most common problems cover bands, singers and musicians have on how to get gigs from entertainment agents.
- The two types of entertainment agents.
- What the job of an entertainment agent actually is and who ultimately makes the decision to book you.
- The differences between agents and promoters.
- Who’s job it is to get your gigs anyway?!
- Whether you’re representing yourself most effectively to achieve the bookings and gigs you want.
- How you can help the agents to help you get gigs.
- The common mistakes many acts make when trying to engage and connect with entertainment agents.
- The key thing an agent needs your act to be to make it easy to work with you.
Listen to the Podcast: